How to uninstall manually
Although installer should work fine when installing or uninstalling WHS YouTube Downloader there is still small chance to face the problems. This page gives you step by step guide about manual removal process of software. Normally you should uninstall WHS
YouTube Downloader from Control Panel.
- Open Services and stop WHS YouTube Downloader service
- Open Windows Explorer and move to folder C:\Program Files\Window Server\Bin\
- Remove the following files:
- Move to folder C:\Program Files\Windows Server\Bin\WebApps\RemoteAccess\Bin
- Remove file Gpf.Whs.YouTubeDownloader.AddIn.dll
- Move to folder C:\Program Files\Windows Server\Bin\WebApps\RemoteAccess\AddIns
- Remove subfolder YouTubeDownloader
- Open command prompt
- Type command iisreset and press Enter
- Wait while web server is restarted
If you still have problems or files cannot be deleted then restart your server.